dental visits during the covid-19 pandemic
To ensure the safety of our patients and team members, we have instituted the following measures:
1. At the time of scheduling, patient will be asked questions to screen for symptoms and risk of exposure for COVID-19. These same questions will be asked when you arrive for your visit.
2. Patients will be asked to call our office upon arrival and stay in their vehicle until prompted by a team member that it is safe to enter. During this time, screening questions will be asked and recorded in the patient file.
3. Patients must arrive wearing a mask or cloth covering. Patients will have their temperature taken upon entry with a forehead thermometer and given hand sanitizer to use before and after the appointment.
4. The practice will be operating at reduced capacity to ensure adequate social distancing and that appropriate time is allotted for adequate disinfection.
5. All treatment rooms have Hospital grade Hyper-HEPA purification systems to remove any microbes/contaminants in the air.
6. All team members will be wearing adequate PPE for the task being performed. All team members will also be screened daily for any COVID-19 symptoms.